Sunday 16 July 2017

Till Time

There are gaps when you see a perfect shadow of a tree on the street.
The gap like little boxes to be filled in with colour by a child
Its strange how they fill the boxes incessantly with only a set of 24 colours
Reminds me how I failed to use them all but still felt I needed more
A whole goddamn box of colours couldn't fix up my childhood.
Because I needed a rainbow of 100 colours or a goddamn magic moondust.
Or the light through a prism creating a bloody spectrum.

I let the colour of sunlight with dust fall on to your face
I let the light fall in without any reason.
I liked the way you smiled.
Probably I 'like' the way you smile.
I let the normal change
Change because
I never wanted normal.
Never wanted perfect.

Probably I wanted the worst.
Wanted the worst verse in my mind to
Happen
Like it's never about the light always.
Like it's always about the edge in the dark.

It's how I always spilled the edge more with colours when I was a kid.
Probably
It's always how I wanted problems.
It's about strange tinge of red yellow purple maroon etc etc..
Or only something that makes up the dark in the spark with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment